This is the 1.0 release candidate. Unless things go horribly awry, I expect to do the 1.0 release in about a week. So please be sure to try it out soon if you have concerns. If you need more time to evaluate it, let me know.
From the release notes:
- require.ready() has been removed. In its place, use the domReady plugin. This allows better interoperability with other AMD loaders and better separation of concerns.
- A new wrap config option for the optimizer is available, for wrapping built code in a function. Allows for better API hiding and tiny builds with the almond API shim.
- The order plugin is improved for IE.
- Loader plugins can now have dependencies and they will work in the optimizer, as long as the dependencies work in the optimizer environment (Node, Rhino).
- The namespace config option for the optimizer is more robust.
- Removed require.def(), use define() instead.
- Removed module.setExports, use module.exports instead.