- The bundled jQuery options now use jQuery 1.4.4.
- The jQuery sample project now includes the ability to use RequireJS plugins.
- The jsonp! plugin has been removed, since, thanks to work by Kris Zyp, the core loader now supports loading JSONP dependencies by default. The JSONP docs have been updated accordingly.
- The optimizer can now be run from any directory, not just the directory with the build profile.
- r.js Node adapter is more robust, and it can handle using more Node-written modules by default now. Thanks to Francois Laberge for a great test case application that lead to improving the robustness of r.js.
- Initial support for PS3 Netfront browser. Thanks to Chris Warren for investigating the load behavior of the browser. Not all tests pass, but the basic ones do.
- Miscellaneous fixes, some listed in the issue tracker.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
RequireJS 0.15.0 Released
RequireJS 0.15.0 is available for download. This is a bug fix/robustness release: